The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Feb 07, 2021 (The Expresswire) —
The global rooftop solar photovoltaic installation market is expected to gain impetus from the advancements in manufacturing processes. This information is published in an upcoming report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Installation Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Technology (Crystalline Silicon, Thin Film), By Grid Type (Grid Connected, Off-Grid), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial) and Geography Forecast till 2026.”
Key Industry Development:
In April 2019, Khimji Ramdas in association with Nafath Renewable Energy will design, develop, install, and commission Oman’s first 1MW of a solar rooftop. The projected will be executed in Barka which include retrofitting few thousand tier-1 solar PV modules covering 5,000 sq m.
To Gain More Insights into the Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Installation Market Analysis, Browse Summary of the Research Report –https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/rooftop-solar-photovoltaic-pv-installation-market-101342
The report further mentions that private, as well as governmental organizations, are working together to meet the ever-increasing demand for renewable energy. There has been a reduction in the balance of system costs as well as economies of scale. All these factors are likely to boost the rooftop solar PV installation market growth during the forecast period.
- A comprehensive overview of the Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Installation Market
- Significant factors boosting, restricting, challenging and providing an opportunity to the market
- Key insights and major industry developments
- Significant players functioning in the Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Installation Market
- Major strategies adopted by players such as the launch of new products for better revenue generation, company collaborations, and others
- Other market trends
List of the renowned companies operating in the rooftop solar photovoltaic installation market:
- First Solar
- Jinko Solar Co., Ltd.
- Trina Solar
- RelyOn Solar Pvt. Ltd.
- Canadian Solar Inc.
- Tata Power Solar Systems Limited
- Azure Power
- Solimpeks Corporation
- JA Solar
- Vikram Solar
- Yingli Solar
- SunPower Corporation
- Other key market players
Request a Sample Copy for more detailed Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Installation Market Overview –https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/rooftop-solar-photovoltaic-pv-installation-market-101342
Highlights of the Report
- Extensive analysis of the rooftop solar photovoltaic installation market trends, growth drivers, and obstacles.
- Key insights on the industry analysis of numerous companies as well as value chain analysis.
- In-depth information about the competitive landscape, namely, mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, contracts, and collaborations.
“Increasing Demand from Commercial and Residential Sector to Favor Growth in North America”
The rooftop solar PV installation market can be geographically fragmented into Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe. Amongst these regions, the U.S. market in North America had a steady growth of 10.6 GW in 2018. It was hence, considered to be the second-largest market. The market here is exhibiting high demand from the residential and commercial sectors. It would propel the market in this region. Europe had reached 11.3 GW in the year 2018. At present, the region is striving persistently to achieve its goal by 2020. It is implementing rules and regulations to promote the usage of clean energy.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, had showcased low growth in 2017 owing to the major changes in China’s subsidy program. However, Korea has launched new policies to support the usage of renewable energy sources. In 2018, India was the third-largest nation with an installed capacity of 8.3G. The government of this country is putting forward several programs to promote clean energy in order to create sustainable development. It is providing subsidies and incentives for the installation and usage of solar power. Solar power is cost-effective as compared to other energy sources. It is, therefore, attracting the attention of many emerging nations that are present in Asia Pacific. This would affect the growth of the market size positively.
Regional Analysis for Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Installation Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
The report answers the following questions:
- What are the recent rooftop solar photovoltaic installation market trends and developments?
- How will the market be affected by changing consumer behavior?
- Which strategies are being adopted by key players to enhance their market footprint?
- Which region will remain in the dominant position in terms of revenue?
- How many niche segments are present in the market?
“Khimji Ramdas and Tesco Aim to Increase Consumption of Renewable Energy Through Strategic Partnerships”
The reputed companies present in the market are focusing on promoting clean energy through strategic collaborations with other companies. It is also helping them in gaining more rooftop solar PV installation market share. Below are two of the most recent industry developments:
April 2019: Khimji Ramdas (KR), a business conglomerate located in Oman, announced that it has recently joined hands with Nafath RE, a designer, developer, and commissioner of solar energy systems. The main aim of the collaboration is to install the first largescale 1 MW rooftop solar photovoltaic system in Oman. The country is at present, working towards achieving its goal of transforming 30 percent of its total energy sources into renewable energy. It will be done by 2030.
June 2019: Tesco, a multinational groceries and general merchandise retailer, headquartered in England, declared that it is all set to install approximately 5 MW of rooftop solar PV after singing a PPA agreement. The solar PV will be installed at its U.K site portfolio. The agreement was signed with SDCL Energy Efficiency Income Trust (SEEIT). The latter will provide funds for the sites.
Ask for customization for detailed information about Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Installation Market Segments –https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/rooftop-solar-photovoltaic-pv-installation-market-101342
Major Table of Contents for Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Installation Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Installation Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- GlobalRooftop Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Installation Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Purchase Full Report for Exclusive Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Installation Market Growth Forecast –https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101342
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Installation Market Size, Future Growth, Share, Supply, Demand, Segments and Forecast 2020-2026
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.