Scandic has opened Scandic Nørreport, a boutique hotel situated in central Copenhagen, giving guests with a new variety of hotel practical experience featuring 100 attractive rooms and a rooftop bar overlooking the town. Scandic Nørreport will also be the first Danish hotel to be qualified according to the Nordic Swan Ecolabel’s new, stricter necessities.
Situated up coming to Nørreport Station and Kongens Have, Scandic Nørreport is Scandic’s ninth hotel in downtown Copenhagen and 29th hotel in Denmark. The lodge has been built with a focus on supplying an ultra-comfy continue to be in the coronary heart of the city and options a rooftop bar with spectacular views. The concept powering the hotel’s interior style aims to generate a heat, harmonious environment making use of comforting Nordic tones together with Danish design and style.
– Scandic Nørreport doesn’t just mark the opening of a new boutique lodge with a good area and excellent rooftop bar, it also marks the starting of a fast paced summer season through which we’re looking ahead to welcoming Nordic travelers back to Copenhagen all over again. The dimension and design and style of the resort fit this part of the city and will bolster our placement in the resort market place in Copenhagen as we give friends a new and a bit different type of Scandic resort encounter in comparison with our existing portfolio in the cash, suggests Søren Faerber, Head of Scandic Inns Denmark.
Level 6, the hotel’s rooftop bar and terrace, is found on the sixth flooring, superior above the urban bustle, offering wonderful sights of Nørreport Station and Kongens Have. Stage Six’s strategy is centered on substantial-high quality substances and craft cocktails many thanks to a collaboration with a range of smaller Danish distilleries. Friends will also be equipped to appreciate a range of lighter meals produced making use of organic and community elements.
– It feels excellent to provide a new Scandic hotel to Copenhagen. Together with my total staff, I’m searching forward to welcoming company to a lodge with a unique worldwide however local environment exactly where they can delight in impressive sights from the rooftop bar and finish the working day with a terrific night’s sleep in one of our 100 rooms, states Mads Brockmann-Petersen, Common Supervisor at Scandic Nørreport.
Scandic is the only lodge firm in Denmark whose inns are ecolabeled by the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, and Scandic Nørreport will be the to start with Danish resort to be qualified in accordance to Nordic Swan Ecolabel’s new, harder necessities that contain a specific target on local weather impression. In apply, this indicates that Scandic Nørreport will emphasis on decreasing electricity usage and CO2 emissions, raise the use of ecolabeled cleansing goods and serve extra environmentally food items whilst minimizing foodstuff squander.
– Assembly the Nordic Swan Ecolabel’s new requirements shows just how formidable Scandic is in getting duty for safeguarding the natural environment and addressing local climate improve. Scandic has focused on sustainability for many years and the Nordic Swan Ecolabel is one particular of the most essential instruments in this process. I hope that other accommodations will be encouraged by Scandic and comply with accommodate, says Martin Fabiansen, Director of Ecolabelling Denmark.
With the opening of Scandic Nørreport, Scandic now operates 13 resorts in Larger Copenhagen with a complete of 3,154 rooms.
Facts about Scandic Nørreport
- 6 floors, rooftop terrace
- Hotel house: ca 3,700 m2
- Rooms: 100
- Obtainable rooms: 5
- Allergy-pleasant rooms: 5
- Cafe & bar seating: 80 inside, 110 outside
- Architect (setting up): PLH Arkitekter
- Assets operator: ATP
- Development 12 months: 2020–2022
- Environmental certification: Nordic Swan Ecolabel
For more facts, remember to get in touch with:
Oscar Brehmer, Conversation Manager, Scandic Lodges Group
Phone: +46 721 709 297
(Visited 1 moments, 1 visits now)